- October 3, 2022
- No Comment
Discover the best-kept secrets of Umbria with a local travel specialist, from remote hill towns to lesser-known wineries, and we’ll show you a side of Umbria that most tourists never see.
Umbria is a region in central Italy that its more famous neighbor, Tuscany, often overshadows. But Umbria has its unique charm, and there are plenty of hidden gems to be discovered. Visitors to Umbria can enjoy stunning scenery, medieval villages, excellent food and wine, and a slower pace of life. Here are some more reasons to consider a trip to Umbria:
1. Spectacular Scenery: Umbria is home to rolling hills, vineyards, olive groves, and picturesque medieval villages. The region is also dotted with castles, fortresses, and churches.
2. Excellent Food and Wine: Umbria is known for its delicious food and wine. Hearty dishes made with local ingredients like truffles, porcini mushrooms, and lentils are common here. The region also produces some excellent wines, including Sagrantino di Montefalco (a red wine) and Orvieto (a white wine).
3. A Slower Pace of Life:
If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life, Umbria is the perfect place to visit. The pace of life here is much slower than in other parts of Italy, and visitors can relax and enjoy the region’s natural beauty.
4. Friendly Locals: Umbrians are known for being warm and friendly. You’ll often find yourself chatting with locals in bars and restaurants, and they’re always happy to advice on the best places to visit in the region. Umbria is often called the “green heart of Italy” because of its verdant landscapes and picturesque hill towns. This central Italian region is unsurprisingly popular with travelers looking to escape the crowded cities and experience a more authentic, slower pace of life.
What makes Umbria so special? Here are just a few reasons:
1. The food is incredible. Umbrian cuisine is simple but flavorful, featuring fresh ingredients like truffles, olive oil, and locally-sourced meats and produce.
2. The wine is world-class. Umbria is home to some of Italy’s best-known red wines, including Sagrantino di Montefalco and Torgiano Rosso Riserva.
3. The scenery is breathtaking. Umbria has something for everyone who loves the great outdoors, from the gently rolling hills to the rugged mountains.
4. The towns and villages are incredibly charming.From Assisi (the birthplace of St. Francis) to Orvieto (with its beautiful cathedral), there are plenty of places to explore in Umbria.
5. The people are warm and welcoming. Umbrians are known for hospitality, and you’re sure to feel at home in this friendly region.
If you are looking for a travel specialist to help you plan your trip to Umbria, look no further than https://www.umbriaconme.com. We’ll show you the best-kept secrets of Umbria, from remote hill towns to lesser-known wineries. Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or an adventure in the great outdoors, Umbria is the perfect travel destination. So come and experience Umbria like never before. Book a tour with us today!
Click here cheasyy